It is the aim of Astute Motoring Limited to provide a very high standard of service to every client. It is important to us that all complaints are resolved as quickly as possible and to the complete satisfaction of our clients.
This procedure explains how we will deal with any complaints. It also tells you what you can do if you think your complaint has not been resolved to your satisfaction.
If you have a complaint about any aspect of our service then we would like to hear from you. You can contact us by telephone or in writing and your complaint will be resolved by the appropriate person in the shortest possible time. To help us to investigate and resolve your concerns as quickly as possible, you should in the first instance contact the department with which you have been dealing.
We will try to resolve your complaint immediately; however, sometimes, this may not be possible. The model below shows the procedure which we follow to deal with any complaints made about or service or services. Please note that this model only complies with the minimum standard laid down by Astute Motoring Limited and is not conflicted by any other organisational statement.
1. We have appointed Erika Shacklady to deal with complaints. If you have a question or would like to make a complaint, do not hesitate to contact her. You can request a call back by calling 01253 888833, send an e mail Erika@astutemotoring.com or write to us at the address below. If we will have trouble replying to you via any of these methods and you require us to do so in a different way, please let us know. Your confidence that the matter is being dealt with correctly is our priority.
2. If you have initially made your complaint verbally – whether face-to-face or on the phone – please also make it in writing, addressed to Mrs Erika Shacklady. Once we have received your written complaint, Erika will contact you in writing within seven days, to inform you that we have received your correspondence, and an investigation has begun. We will inform you of the process we deem necessary to deal with your complaint and the details of any governing bodies that are connected to the matter. If you feel you are in any way vulnerable or you feel disadvantaged from making the initial claim, we would ask that you inform us at this stage.
3. At this stage we will give you our understanding of your case, summary of all the governing parties’ requirements to handle the complaint along with their contact details. We will inform other organisations to whom the issue is connected with and ask them to supply us with the relevant information connected with the matter. We will also invite you to make any further comments that you may have in relation to this information once we receive it.
4. Once we gather the information we will complete the full detailed investigation within 4 weeks*. We will use all the guidelines set out by the relevant Ombudsman and we assure you that the investigation will be impartial to all parties. If required we will cooperate fully with these certification bodies. Wayne will write to you, to inform you of the outcome of the internal investigation into your complaint and to let you know what actions we have taken or will take.
5. If you are dissatisfied with any aspect of our handling of your complaint or the outcome of our internal investigation, feel free to contact the Managing Director Simon Booth, who will personally conduct a separate review of your complaint and contact you within Fourteen days to inform you of the conclusion of this review. If you feel that it is required that you want to progress the matter with the relevant ombudsman we will assist you, making all the information regarding the matter available should the ombudsman require it.
6. If you remain dissatisfied with any aspect of our internal handling of your complaint and/or separate review, then we can discuss whether we can agree to go to mediation according to either the Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution (CEDR), Finanacial Ombudsman or the BVRLA who can be contacted at email@example.com
* The time limits are recommendations, to ensure that complaints are dealt with promptly.
If you have a regulated contract with us and are not satisfied with our final response, you may be eligible to refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. You must do this within six months of our final response. When we send you our final response, we will also provide you with a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Service's explanatory leaflet.
If you have any questions in relation to our Complaints Handling Procedure, please contact us in writing at the address on the contact page of our website.
* All vehicle images and car descriptions on this site are for illustration and reference purposes only and are not necessarily an exact representation of the vehicle on offer.
Astute Motoring Limited
Poulton Business Park
Poulton Le Fylde
Registered Office :Astute House, Unit N3 Beacon Road, Poulton Business Park, Poulton Le Fylde. Lancashire FY6 8JE
| Company Reg No : 08024818 | Data Protection No : Z461116 | VAT No : 137850302
Astute Motoring Limited is an FCA Regulated credit broker for motor vehicle related activities, we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : FRN 664381
Copyright © 2017 Astute Motoring Limited, All rights reserved.